The following is meant to serve as the foundation point and is not written as a comprehensive statement. Scriptural support can be outlined for any of the statements below and are available upon request. If you would like further information regarding particular concerns of doctrine those will gladly be provided. My core beliefs ...
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- The Deity of Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right Hand of the Father, and His personal return to power and glory.
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit is that He indwells the Christian who is then enabled to live a Godly life.
- There shall be a resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life with Christ in a physical place called Heaven; and the lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation in a physical place called Hell.
- The spiritual unity of all believers – in Christ.
- A literal consecutive 6-24 hour days of creation, approximately six thousand years ago.
- The personal and imminent return of Jesus Christ to rapture true believers, the timeframe known only by the Heavenly Father.